Known as one of the region’s national games, badminton is popular amongst the locals. KLGCC is proud to provide a platform for esteemed members and guests to play, learn, and practise the game to their hearts’ desire. Those who want to take lessons can learn from real professionals. We have world-ranking, national player coaches who provide lessons from Yap Twins Sports Management. This is the perfect way to raise your game to the next level.
Details & Services
Weekdays - 8am - 11pm
Weekends/Public Holidays - 8am - 10pm
- Court may be booked for a maximum two (2) hours per booking. Booking may be made in person at the Sports Counter or by telephone during operation hours at: +603 2011 9188 ext: 165 / 162 / 161
- Booking has to be made up to three (3) days in advance. Each member is permitted to book only one court for each session of play.
- Any member wishing to cancel his/her reservation must do so at least four (4) hours prior to his/her playing time. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation fee of RM26.50 nett charged and debited to his/her account.
RM21.20 per guest / hour
- Members and Visitors patronizing the squash, tennis and badminton courts must be properly attired.
- Sleeveless shirts, jeans and slippers are strictly prohibited.
- Only shoes with non-marking soles are allowed.
- Shoes with studs or spikes or black soles (e.g. jogging shoes) are not permitted.